moving anthill agent to point to new anthill server

moving anthill agent to point to new anthill server

priyapal
Hi
   we are in the process of  moving anthill to a new server , and i have completed the set up of anthill server set up and its up and running with old database and artifacts .
The problem i have is with the agents , the agents point to old server name , how can i change them to point to new server .

I made changes in installed.properties to point to new server but still it doesnt seem to work , the agents seem to start but are not connecting to the server , as the jms communication is not startting

Can anyone please give a solution for this .