WorkFlowCase Missing in API?

Gurinder.Randhawa

Does anyone know where i can find the API documentation for "WorkFlowCase" class, also how and what variables can be
passed to a velocity template?

We would like to display the buildlife URL, any help would be appreciated?

I've looked at
https://www.anthillpro.com/anthill3-help-3.5/html/ch118.html#examplenotificationtemplatescripts and the scripting API
but i can't find a reference to com.urbancode.anthill3.domain.* package classes??

Gurinder Randhawa
Applications Architect, Information Services

direct
604 303 2125
mobile
604 307 0157
toll free
1 800 663 5389 ext 3098
fax
604 276 9409

e-mail
[hidden email]
visit
www.tu-group.com

TU Group

11th Floor, 6081 No. 3 Road
Richmond, BC
Canada V6Y 2B2

Re: WorkFlowCase Missing in API?

Russ Francis
Gurinder,

The domain objects are documented in the Remoting API which is available
from the tools page right below the Scripting API.  You should be able to find
the javadocs for the WorkflowCase there.

Hopefully that helps,
Russ

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:43 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know where i can find the API documentation for "WorkFlowCase"
> class, also how and what variables can be
> passed to a velocity template?
>
> We would like to display the buildlife URL, any help would be appreciated?
>
> I've looked at
> https://www.anthillpro.com/anthill3-help-3.5/html/ch118.html#examplenotificationtemplatescripts
> and the scripting API
> but i can't find a reference to com.urbancode.anthill3.domain.* package
> classes??
>
> Gurinder Randhawa
> Applications Architect, Information Services
>
> direct 604 303 2125
> mobile 604 307 0157
> toll free 1 800 663 5389 ext 3098
> fax 604 276 9409
>
> e-mail [hidden email]
> visit www.tu-group.com
>
> TU Group
> 11th Floor, 6081 No. 3 Road
> Richmond, BC
> Canada V6Y 2B2

Re: WorkFlowCase Missing in API?

Gurinder.Randhawa

Thanks Russ!!

Does anyone know if we have to "Add Build Life Links" explicity or can we retrieve the build life links from workflow (if they are generated automatically)??

I've tried the following it seems there are no links, can anyone confirm this or is there a way to get build URL's, I'm really looking for all dependency URLS and Build Life ID's specifically ?

#foreach($link in $workflow.BuildLife.Links)
$link.Url - $link.
#end

From: Russ Francis <[hidden email]>
To: "AnthillPro user and support list." <[hidden email]>