Use Agent Filter to choose agents based on workflow property

Use Agent Filter to choose agents based on workflow property

timw

I'm trying to create an agent selection filter that will choose agents based on a property set in my workflow.  The workflow property is named "BranchVersion", and contains values like "3.5.0", "4.0.0", "4.0.1", etc.  If BranchVersion = 3.5.0, then I want to use agents named "agent1" and "agent2".  If BranchVersion = 4.0.0, then I want to use agents named "agent1", "agent2", and "agent3".

I'm new to beanshell and am really struggling to put this together.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim