I need an "Agent Filter Script" to select two specific agents

I need an "Agent Filter Script" to select two specific agents

sleon
As an example, I have two agents "a" + "b" that I would like to setup an Agent Filter Script to select for a second job in a workflow.  Neither of those agents is ever used for the first job in the workflow.

Any ideas on how this needs to be written?

Thanks
Scott

Re: I need an "Agent Filter Script" to select two specific agents

sleon
Also, both of the agents I need to select are part of the "BUILD" environment (short name = Build_Env).  They are the only agents in this environment (for now anyway).

Re: I need an "Agent Filter Script" to select two specific agents

Brian Kelly
Hey Scott,

To be clear:
- You have a Build Environment with two agents, "a" and "b"
- You have a Workflow with two jobs
  - The first job runs where?
  - You want the user to be able to pick which agent (a or b) the second job
runs on.

Are those your requirements? Where does the first job run?

It sounds like you have a workflow that needs to run in two different
environments.

-brian

On 2/23/11 6:25 PM, "sleon" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Also, both of the agents I need to select are part of the "BUILD" environment
> (short name = Build_Env).  They are the only agents in this environment (for
> now anyway).

Brian Kelly
Build & Deploy Architect
Time Inc. Information Technology