How to delete an agent?

Gurinder.Randhawa

How do we delete an agent? We have removed associations from all jobs however still get the following message when trying to delete an agent. We have also removed all build lifes, requests etc from this project. We have also changed job configuration to utilize a completely different agent.

"Could not delete agent "Agent_JBDev": , it is in use by Project(s): Venture-EAR"

Help.
Gurinder Randhawa
Applications Architect, Information Services

direct
604 303 2125
mobile
604 307 0157
toll free
1 800 663 5389 ext 3098
fax
604 276 9409

e-mail
[hidden email]
visit
www.tu-group.com

TU Group

11th Floor, 6081 No. 3 Road
Richmond, BC
Canada V6Y 2B2

RE: How to delete an agent?

Pacileo, Kenneth
Did you delete all inactive and archived build lifes for that project that used that agent?
--Ken

RE: How to delete an agent?

Gurinder.Randhawa

In search tab i selected all build lifes for that project and had them deleted. I'm assuming when i selected ALL it includes inactive and archived lifes, if not where can i clean these out?

Gurinder

From: "Pacileo, Kenneth" <[hidden email]>
To: "AnthillPro user and support list." <[hidden email]>
Date: 22/01/2009 04:08 AM
Subject: RE: [Anthill-pro] How to delete an agent?

Did you delete all inactive and archived build lifes for that project that used that agent?
--Ken

Re: How to delete an agent?

Ryan Smith-3-3
Do any workflows in that project reference that agent to use explicitly
to run a job?

Ryan Smith

[hidden email] wrote:

> In search tab i selected all build lifes for that project and had them
> deleted. I'm assuming when i selected ALL it includes inactive and
> archived lifes, if not where can i clean these out?
>
> Gurinder
>

> From: "Pacileo, Kenneth" <[hidden email]>
> To: "AnthillPro user and support list."
> <[hidden email]>
> Date: 22/01/2009 04:08 AM
> Subject: RE: [Anthill-pro] How to delete an agent?

> Did you delete all inactive and archived build lifes for that project
> that used that agent?
> --Ken

Re: How to delete an agent?

Gurinder.Randhawa

I was able to delete the agent this morning, however i don't know why.

No the agent was not specifically tied to any workflow.

Thanks, issue is resolved.

Gurinder

From: Ryan Smith <[hidden email]>
To: "AnthillPro user and support list." <[hidden email]>
Date: 22/01/2009 09:46 AM

[hidden email] wrote:

> In search tab i selected all build lifes for that project and had them
> deleted. I'm assuming when i selected ALL it includes inactive and
> archived lifes, if not where can i clean these out?
>
> Gurinder
>

> From:                  "Pacileo, Kenneth" <[hidden email]>
> To:                  "AnthillPro user and support list."
> <[hidden email]>
> Date:                  22/01/2009 04:08 AM
> Subject:                  RE: [Anthill-pro] How to delete an agent?

> Did you delete all inactive and archived build lifes for that project
> that used that agent?
> --Ken

> *From:* [hidden email]
> [