Converting originating flow to be secondary

Converting originating flow to be secondary

Igor_Fishman
Hi,

Is there any easy way to convert originating flow (a complex one :) to be a secondary one without a need to redraw definition from scratch?
I suppose that few SQL queries could do the job, but frankly I have no any will to work in this direction...

Thanks in advance,

Igor Fishman
SW engineer | Product Development Division | Process Diagnostics and Control | Applied Materials
9 Oppenheimer Street, Rehovot, 76705. Israel.
Office +972.8.9488129| Fax +972.8.9488426

Re: Converting originating flow to be secondary

Eric Minick-2
The short answer is no.

The SQL queries or API code you're looking for would be to remove the
BuildProfile from the workflow (and delete that build profile). The
BuildProfile holds all the originating workflow specific information. The
'workflow.isOriginating()' method is basically implemented as "return
buildProfile != null" so removing the profile should flip the workflow into
being treated as non-originating.

I haven't tried it though, and it does feel risky. Depends on just how
complex that process is.

Eric Minick

mobile: (303) 619-7785
blog: blogs.urbancode.com
twitter: @EricMinick / @Urbancode
[hidden email]

*UrbanCode's tools help Dev & Ops collaborate*