CodeStation Cache Problem

Gurinder.Randhawa

We are testing out a remote agent for a secondary worklow (release/deploy task) and receiving an error shown below. What we are noticing is
the codestation cache where deployable (ear, jar) artifacts are stored, some directories do not exist and therefore the remote agent is unable to retrieve (resolve)
artifacts.

ERROR:
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/share/jboss-eap-4.3/jboss-as/.codestation/cache/Venture-EAR_-_Full_Build/982/Venture Deployables

_Gurinder

Re: CodeStation Cache Problem

Gurinder.Randhawa

Further clarification of problem, the directory now exists (delay in creating cache),the problem is artifact delivery step publishes EAR on build life page however its not written to the cache. Instead we see
2 files for zero length in this directory. For all other dependencies the relevant artifacts are written to the cache just not the EAR.

[anthill@build 1050]$ ls -la
total 2
drwxrwxr-x 2 anthill anthill 1024 Dec 23 17:11 .
drwxrwxr-x 3 anthill anthill 1024 Dec 23 16:59 ..
-rw-rw-r-- 1 anthill anthill    0 Dec 23 17:03 .dir.accessed
-rw-rw-r-- 1 anthill anthill    0 Dec 23 16:59 .dir.lock

DIRECTORY PATH:
"~.codestation/cache/Venture-EAR_-_Full_Build/1050/Venture Deployables"

From: Gurinder Randhawa/Travel Underwriters
To: [hidden email].
Date: 07/02/2009 04:27 PM
Subject: CodeStation Cache Problem