Beanshell script to fetch the buildlife date and time

Beanshell script to fetch the buildlife date and time

Madhavakrishnan
Hi Team,

I'm using replace token option to edit in a file and replace the value.
The value is
@@Buildlife_date_time@@
I tried by using env property with the beanshell script to fectch the latest buildlife date & time. But then not working out.
Script used : ${bsh:BuildLifeLookup.getCurrent().getLongDateTimeFormat()} - This may be wrong.

But then need your kind assistance on this.
Thanks much

Maddy